Visakhapatnam is a very beautiful coastal town in India and if you are visiting it has to be completely explored. Since this particular city has been greatly successful in making progress in the educational and tourism sector, the city provides a good number of attractions, which visitors should to consider and even some locals are unaware of. So, if you are a travel lover, then you definitely need to have a good understanding of room booking in 5-star hotels in Vizag because this place will definitely provide you with the best possible gems to be captured.
Following are some of the best places that you should visit in the city of Visakhapatnam:
- YARADA Beach: This is a very important coastal town which comes with breeding without air and ultimately is a clean and neat scenic beach in the city of Visakhapatnam. Since it is surrounded by hills on three sides and is perfectly lined by the Bay of Bengal on the fourth, this is a completely perfect picture, please. Unlike any other area of the city, this is comparatively peaceful, and ultimately, you can easily witness the sunrise and sunset over here without any element of doubt. Since it will be providing you with the perfect element of the frame, you must capture Instagram for the clicks over here without any doubt. This place is perfectly memorable and further helps in making sure that everybody will be able to enjoy the golden sand and crystal-clear water to have a whole new experience.
- Dolphin Hill: This is another very important place located approximately 4.5 km away from the beach and deserves a specific mention because of the viewpoint provided by it. Since there is a good number of meandering roads leading to the top of the hill, everyone will definitely be able to enjoy a lot as soon as they walk towards the good number of viewpoints. This place is definitely worth the exhaustion that you will be feeling after a long trip because it is perfectly based on working. The only catch over here is the premises of the Indian Navy, which is perfectly gated, and all thanks go to the popularity among the tourists that the navy does not allow us, the civilians, accessibility to this in export. So, if you are capable of planning a trip, then definitely visiting this tourist place is highly recommended.
- Rushikonda Beach: This is one of the most important places in the city of Visakhapatnam, which perfectly contributes to the nickname of Jewel of the East Coast. This place is perfect in terms of sightseeing, and you cannot leave this place once you’re here. You will be perfectly mesmerised by the emerald green water and the clear sandy shore. This place is perfectly ideal for a stroll in the evening and is highly successful in providing you with cool waves which will tickle your feet. A good number of adventure activities are very well carried out over here, which you can easily enjoy.
- Ramakrishna Mission Beach: This place is located only 4 km away from the Visakhapatnam railway station and is renowned for being the longest beach in the city. This beach should be on the top five places to be visited list made by you, and it is not optimum for swimming, which you need to note down. Playing volleyball over here is definitely a good idea, and ultimately, you can carry out things under the extreme supervision of the holidays. This place is also very famous for carrying out the annual festival organised by the cultural department of the state, and Andhra University has also been very active in conducting research at this place. Apart from the beach, you should also plan a visit to the beaches related to the aquarium, temples and museums located nearby. You will be surprised. In this case, you will definitely be able to witness the best possible beauty of the city, along with a stunning sunset in the evening.
- INS Kursura Submarine Museum: This is one of the most important places that you need to visit in this particular city and ultimately is very well located on the Rama Krishna Beach. This is a must-visit attraction of the city so that you can learn more and more about the Indian Navy. This was a Russian-built submarine which was decommissioned in 2001 and later converted into a museum in 2002. In this case, you will definitely be able to enjoy the perfect one of the Samreen and associated working during wartime so that everyone will be able to get familiar with the insights and inner workings of the basic systems.
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park: If you are interested in exploring things in detail, then definitely visiting this place is extremely important. This place is perfectly spread across 625 acres of greenery and comes with Hills surrounding the park, along with a good variety of my life inside it. Visiting this place is definitely a great idea for everyone so that you can simply click some pictures, scroll here and there and ultimately enjoy the majestic animal accessibility without any problem.
- Simhachalam Temple: This is an 11th-century Hindu temple which is very well dedicated to the Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. This place is one of the most important places, which is under the influence of the Kalinga style, and ultimately, the carvings of the inner wall very well help in providing people with accessibility to the shrines of Lord Vishnu. Everything over here will catch a lot of fancy, and further, the traditional support in South India very well justifies that everyone will be able to enjoy coverings of central Best. Spending some time exploring the temple and reading the inscriptions is definitely important so that people can learn new and technical things very successfully.
Hence, planning a night stay in the 5-star hotels in Vizag is definitely a great idea for individuals so that everybody can enjoy the accessibility to the above-mentioned places and ultimately have the best trip of their lifetime in this beautiful city.
Other articles from totimes.ca – otttimes.ca – mtltimes.ca